Google calender date disappeared and widget after latest update

ads

 Google calendar one of the most used calendar app. people used google calendar as for time schedule , event and birthday reminder.

  Recently user facing google calendar home widget disappearing issue. as per forum many user report this issue .


   
If I set my phone to light mode then my calendar widget (which is connected to Huawei) will turn to light mode. Sure i can change it to dark mode individually BUT that will only occur once I click onto the app (not when it's a widget).

I contacted Huawei support through the live chat and they said it was a Google issue. 
I think I'm going to end up changing my phone in a few months anyway so it's not too big of a deal.


A product user in google support community suggest affected user please update the latest version to fix this issue. Thank you for having been so patient. source

Latest version link

-Click here


the fix for the date disappear solid circle issue resolved in the latest update. please check google play store for update.



ads

Post a Comment

1 Comments
* Please Don't Spam Here. All the Comments are Reviewed by Admin.
  1. Planning a daily schedule using a calendar is a common activity for anyone who has numerous events lined up. But to make things easier and quicker, making use of the virtual calendar has become a trend. In the era of computers and laptops, getting a free calendar app for windows 10 helps a lot.

    ReplyDelete