Bethesda creation club crashing and login issue on ps5, here's the fix.

ads

 Bethesda creation clu issue on ps5,


Many users have problems with the Bethesda creation club. User said the Bethesda creation club crashed and sometimes they are unable to login .


Bethesda creation club crashing and login issue on ps5, here's the fix.
Source : Bethesda.net

Here's the some report 


I have tried, but I can’t sign into the creation club. It says my PS I’d is different from the one on the Bethesda account. But it’s not so I haven’t started yet

Source


A section of players facing problems with downloading after updating.


@BethesdaSupport

 on the PS5 anniversary edition, when in the creation club it won't let me download anything, prompts me to make a Bethesda account then crashes the game every time I try to enter an email address. Restarting the game and console has not worked.

Source




Workaround 

Some users said uninstalling and reinstalling work for them.


Try uninstalling and reinstalling. PS5 and I had no problem. Just bought coins and a couple CC stuff too.

(Source)


Update November 12

Bethesda resolved creation club issue.


We have identified an issue which impacted customers on Creation Club. This issue has been resolved.

Source

ads
Tags

Post a Comment

0 Comments
* Please Don't Spam Here. All the Comments are Reviewed by Admin.