Snapchat is down, not working for many.

ads

Snapchat is a mobile app that allows users to send and receive "self-destructing" photos and videos. Photos and videos taken with the app are called snaps. The sender of a message is able to determine the period that a message can be viewed by setting a limit between one and ten seconds.





User reports indicate Snapchat has been having problems since 8:33 AM EST. http://downdetector.com/status/snapchat/ RT if you're also having problems.


Users report snapchat connection issues. 


Snapchat is Snapchat down as I can’t get a new password for my account and it keeps saying check connection but my connections fine help me please.


fix snapchat I can no longer access any of my accounts I've tried everything your little support could offer and it got me nowhere so yall need to man up and either contact me personally so I can give you my account names and yall fix it or I leave.

Source




we’re keeping a continuous tab on all related developments, and will update this page with relevant info as and when we come across any. So in case, you’re encountering the problem discussed here, stay hooked for updates.





ads
Tags

Post a Comment

0 Comments
* Please Don't Spam Here. All the Comments are Reviewed by Admin.