Wordle 259 Answer March 5, 2022

ads


Here is the answer and some hints for the Wordle 259 word for today, released on March 4th 2022.



Wordle is a viral game that really needs no introduction! The popularity of this game caught the eye of the New York Time Newspaper who have since purchased the game and the new home for this game is now on their website! Since it has been moved, there are some players who feel like the game has gotten harder, but the paper insist it is just a coincidence as they haven’t changed the game that much. The paper did admit to removing some words from the list as they felt that those words could either be considered insensitive while others might exclude certain players.

Wordle Hints Today

The Wordle word can be tricky sometimes so we give our readers some hints to nudge you in the right direction before giving the answer so here are the hints we have for Wordle 259 today.


Hint 1: Contains the letter N.

Hint 2: It starts with the letter B.

Hint 3: There are two vowels in the word today.

Hint 4: To soak or preserve something in salty water.


What is the Wordle 259 Answer Today? (March 5th, 2022)

Believe it or not, I actually managed to guess today’s Wordle word in two guesses! This is all thanks to my first guess of course but I was very happy with the outcome! Still haven’t guessed any on my first try yet though! Here’s how I got the answer to Wordle 259 today.


The two words I usually use as my starter words are ‘URINE’ and ‘AUDIO’ as they have three or four vowels in them and it’s easier to guess the word of the day when you have established the vowels in the word. I decided to go with ‘URINE’ today and this was a great word to start off with as all of the letters, apart from the U, turned green! That means that all I had to was to guess the first letter of the word . There are a couple of words that the answer could be, but I had enough guesses to be able to guess the word anyway. It could have been ‘CRINE’ or ‘TRINE’ but I didn’t go for either of those for my next guess.


The answer to Wordle 259 is…


BRINE!

ads
Tags

Post a Comment

0 Comments
* Please Don't Spam Here. All the Comments are Reviewed by Admin.