Wordle 260 Answer March 6 2022

ads


Wordle 260 Answer March 6 2022



Here is the answer and some hints for the Wordle 260 word for today, released on March 6th 2022.



Wordle is a very popular game with millions of users playing it worldwide! The rules of the game are simple, guess the five letter word in six guesses or less with no clues to start. Once you have made a guess (which has to be actual words in the American English language), the tiles will change to green, yellow or grey depending on whether or not the letters appear in the word and if you have placed them in the correct position in the word.


Wordle 260 Hints Today March 6 2022

The Wordle word can be tricky sometimes so we give our readers some hints to nudge you in the right direction before giving the answer, so here are the hints we have for Wordle 260 today.

Hint 1: Contains the letter T.

Hint 2: It starts with the letter C.

Hint 3: There is only one vowel in the word today.

Hint 4: The vowel is not repeated in the word.

Hint 5: A type of woven material.


What is the Wordle 260 Answer Today? (March 6th, 2022)

I managed to guess the answer to Wordle 260 is three guesses and here is how I did it. As you must know by now, I start of the Wordle puzzles from one of two words, ‘URINE’ or ‘AUDIO’. Today I decided to use the word ‘AUDIO’ as my starter word and this only showed met here was an O somewhere in the word, just not the last letter. It was still possible there was an E in the word, which would likely be in last place if it was, so I decided to guess the word ‘SPORE’. This word placed the O in the correct position and also showed me that there were no E’s in the word.



The only vowel in the word is O but it was possible there was a double O in the word. I wanted to do for a word where I could use consonants as all the other letters if possible so I would be able to rule out more words, so looking at the letter I had left, I made a guess, which happened to be the answer to Wordle 260, which is…


CLOTH!


Wordle 260 Answer

Wordle 260 Answer

Seeing as I had only managed to guess the O from previous words, I’m very impressed I managed to get it on the third guess! Well done if you managed to guess today’s Wordle word correctly!



ads
Tags

Post a Comment

0 Comments
* Please Don't Spam Here. All the Comments are Reviewed by Admin.